This blog has received its first blogger recognition! When I initially began blogging, I simply desired to lay out accurate information for those like me – those who wish to attempt at constructing a minimalist lifestyle. As it progressed, the blog has come to encompass several disparate areas such as food, lifestyle, art, and literature. I’m glad I was able to be of service to all those who visited my blog and viewed my writings!
Huge thanks to Island Girl on a Mission for the nomination! I absolutely adore the manner in which she writes and organizes her content. I aspire to develop in the same direction. Head over to her blog to read wonderfully mesmerising pieces on a variety of issues!
Tips for New Bloggers:
- Content Curation: Be aware of your own unique marketability. What can you bring to the existing compendiums of datum on this particular website? What can you work on consistently to gain both a stable readership and generate quality content? Be sure to address these queries as you plan out your blog and its posts. There’s quite a lot to pen down if one ponders sufficiently enough, and there are always readers searching through miles of feed to chance upon a few gratifying posts.
- Writing Style: Dextrous writing ability is perhaps a vitality on most blogging forums. However, commandeering language in an institutionalized manner often results in boring pieces. Write in your own style and don’t worry if it doesn’t seem on par with other blogs or if it doesn’t seem as stellar as you would like it to be.
- Self-Taught Japanese
- Peculiar Porter
- The Life of Kristyn
- Adventures of a Busy Mom
- Sparkle Berry
- Life in a Minimalist Farmhouse
- Little Orange World
- A Life Savored
- Euphoric Solivagant
- Average Ariel
- Style Omelette
- Dazed Muse
- Ven’s Wife Style
Instructions for Nominees: Below are the requirements for accepting this nomination:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to accept your award
- Give a brief summary of how your blog began
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 of your own nominees for the award
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Then provide a link to the post you have created
Thank you to all my followers and readers who offered support and encouragement throughout my blogging venture and continue to do so. I could not have done all that I have without each one of you.